At Family Vision Center our mission is to provide patients with top quality primary eyecare. What does that mean? It means:
- You will receive a thorough eye health evaluation.
- You will learn about the various methods of vision correction (glasses, contacts, orthokeratology, vision therapy and laser vision correction) and which methods are appropriate for you.
- We will strive to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your eyewear and eye health.
- You will receive up-to-date information about advances in eyecare through a bimonthly newsletter.
- Your glasses and contact lenses will be covered by a no-hassle guarantee.
- You will be greeted with a smile. It truly is a privilege to serve you!
Please explore our website. It contains all the basics about our office including our hours and locations (including map), online appointment scheduling, doctor bios, and a wealth of information about eye health, glasses and contact lenses.
Looking forward to seeing you at your next eye exam!
Dr. Yoram Friedman